Ring Size Chart
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, a ring that fits your left ring finger may not also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold. Best time is at the end of the day.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- If your knuckle is large, take a measurement of your knuckle and a measurement of the finger base. Choose a size in between the two measurements.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER WITH A RULER
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight. Ensure it will slide over your knuckle.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.